A dip in the mercury tells you that the most exciting time of the year is here. Time to take out the tangled lights and scramble on the ladder to decorate your roofs and homes. Indeed, it is a creative challenge! At AATB, we suggest something different this year. Why not leave this hassle to our professional light installers? They have the most amazing suggestions about what kind of lights will be suitable for your homes. Here are a few inspiring thoughts!
Go classic with icicle lights
Talk about outdoor Christmas light ideas and you cannot miss the classic icicle lights. A bunch is way better than a single strand as it adds to the much-required dazzle. This definitely tops our list of recommended lights. With 8 different light modes and varying lengths, these are your go-to lights for creating a statement outdoors.
Say hallelujah with string lights
An extra twinkle has never harmed anyone, and your outdoor holiday lighting will have all the twinkle with string lights. Very similar to old-fashioned Christmas lights, these string lights can twinkle, flash and can even display 6 different light modes. They come in long strings and can majorly cover a wide space.
Splash of color with multicolored lights
The battery-operated multicolored ball lights can be carried anywhere without any extension cord. Best for a no-hassle décor, these lights are a favorite among people who want to move beyond the traditional white light for holidays.
Popularly known as globe lights among Christmas light installers these are known for their dramatic display which ranges from slow fade to flickering. As they are waterproof, they can be conveniently used outdoors without any worry.
Light up your path with these lights
Let your porch and curb be illuminated with these colorful candy cane lights. They are easy to install. You need to insert them where you want to position them, and you are sorted for holiday lighting. Everything about them is so Christmassy that they double the festive cheer when you decorate your homes with them. They also go well with Christmas scenes like Santa Claus and reindeers.
Wrap it up with wreaths
Wreaths are nothing but a big ball of lights which are an integral part of Iowa lighting installation. These are perfect for people whose Christmas motto is ‘go big or nothing’. The best thing about these light wreaths – you can place them literally anywhere! They are so handy that you can hang them or use them to illuminate small bushes and shrubs.
‘Projecting’ the happy vibe
If you think that string lights are passé, then make way for the magical effect of a plug-in projector. This is a fine alternative to traditional holiday lights. You can easily work your way through an automatic timer and wireless remote. As the soft mellow light creates a beautiful snowflake effect, the ambience is to die for.
Professional light installers recommend this for Christmas decorations Iowa as it can be used indoors as well. This can surely be your next go-to party essential. You can change the color scheme and lights with a remote as per the occasions.
Worth a catch: the ‘netty’ effect
Your search for innovative outdoor holiday lighting ideas ends with net lights which are a Holiday special. If you have one, you will want more as they are so easy to put on bushes. And they look particularly have the ‘oh-so-amazing’ effect. Get that glittery effect on bushes with net lights!
Holiday decorating gets more interesting with the following lights:
- Novelty: The holiday season is literally incomplete without novelty lighted objects. You can follow a theme when you choose your lighted objects.
- Solar-powered lights: Want to try the eco-friendly options in vogue? Solar-powered lights come with versatile designs; so, it is easier to customize them as per your home. Do not forget to keep them on a sunny spot to have that extra shine.
- Fairy lights with copper wires: They are the trendiest lights in the block and highly recommended by our professional light installers. Instead of difficult-to-hide wires, you have delicate copper cords which can be easily wrapped around trees. They emit a warm light and can be placed outdoors during winters.
- Retro lights: Bring back the swinging 70s or rocking 80s with these retro-inspired lights. Old-school Christmas décor gets more interesting with these amazing lights.
- Rope lights: It may be an uncommon choice but if you have railings in walkways, these will simply dazzle. You can also use them in backyards if you have a fancy deck.
Pros for hiring professional light installers: We take the hassle of putting up the lights, taking them down and will store and maintain them for later use.
Cons: Not much, and if you are still thinking, contact us and we will do the rest for professional light installation!