All American Turf Beauty is an equal opportunity employer who also offers lawn care job opportunities for Iowa locals. We are always looking for self-starting, self-motivating, energetic, dependable people that can work under little or no supervision.
Current Open Positions
- Turf Specialist Fort Dodge Area
- Administrative Assistant, Van Meter, Iowa
- Turf Specialist Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- General Labor/Lawn Maintenance
- Turf Specialist Red Oak Iowa Location
- Direct Sales Professional Des Moines Iowa Location
- Lawn Care Technician, Ames, Iowa
- Turf Specialist Waterloo Iowa Location
Why work at All American Turf Beauty?
- We are a non-smoking EEOC company.
- Work with an outstanding fun group of individuals
- Excellent benefit package including medical, 401k, paid sick days, vacation days, and holidays off
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Ongoing company and career training
A college degree is preferred. We look for special people who are motivated, ambitious, high energy, hardworking, mentally tough, with a positive attitude and outgoing personality.
We are employee owned. Every person that works at All American Turf Beauty has a vested interest in keeping customers happy. Our Turf managers have the knowledge and expertise to provide our clients with lawns that they can take pride in.
Our Family of services includes
We have custom fertilizer and weed control programs for residential and commercial clients. Christmas lighting and landscape lighting are some of our specialties. In some areas we also offer irrigation services, and snow clearance.
If you are interested in working for a great company, fill out a job application by clicking here and we will contact you.
Or call 515-279-4008 or 1-800-365-8873
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we respond to only those whose qualifications match the job criteria. We thank you for your interest in All American Turf Beauty and wish you success in your job search.
- Full-time employment
- Seasonal employment
- Part-time employment
- Paid Expenses
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Medical Insurance Compensation
- Workers Compensation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Continuing Education
- Free Lawn Applications
- Complete and Ongoing Training Program
- Cafeteria Plan
- Employee discount on Christmas lights for your home